Golden Heart

Golden Heart

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Journey to Discovering Love Begins

Suppose, just suppose, that most of our challenges in life are really opportunities to love more, to love deeply, and to love greatly. What if these problems are a gift in disguise to aide us in learning to love ourselves, to love each other, and to love that higher part of ourselves or God? What then? How would this change the world around us? More importantly, how would it change our worlds both inner and outer? Would we think of ourselves or others differently? How would our views of life with all it's complexities change? Could it possibly be that simple?

I am on a mission, one of self-discovery, yes, but also a journey of love. Won't you join me? This blog is not only for myself but it is for all of you who have loved, whether you have found true love, whether you have loved and lost, or whether you are still searching. I will share with you my insights, my love, my set-backs and growth. And, if you would like, I hope you will also share the experiences that are shaping your world as you travel the path of life because we are all connected and we can learn from each other.

Living life can be rocky, I know, but it is also full of joy and happiness. And what is life if we have forgotten love? I sense with the deepest part of me it is there, calling us to remember. It's whisperings are so low we often don't even hear it above our chaotic lives but stop and listen because it is our inheritance. We ARE entitled to it, and it waits for each one of us.

Is love reserved only for the pretty fairy-tales we've so eagerly digested? Or is love all around us, dare I say, within us just waiting to be discovered? Let us plant this seed together, nurturing, and caring for it. Where it will take us? Let our hearts and our minds be open to its beauty. Destination...love? All aboard!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, congratulations on your great beginning. Count me in! :-) (Anne B.)

    ReplyDelete