Golden Heart

Golden Heart

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Moment



*Photograph taken by: Unknown


A blanket of stars
Winks at me.
Mystified
By incandescent candles,
Radiating royalty,
Throughout the luminous blue sky,
In awe I stand.

Staring above
At its inexplicable beauty.
Gazing in reverance
As tiny dancers waltz
Across the celestial field.
A solo performance,
Invitation only.

Humbled
A tear escapes
For I am dwarfed
In comparison to this giant.
And I wonder,
Do you look down at me
As I look up to you?

Man on the moon,
Are you seeing me
For who I am
Or for who you suppose I be?
Viewing me through a looking glass
Is it my past or my future self
You conceive?

Waves lap upon my feet
Tickling my toes.
Gently bringing me back
Into a moment predisposed.
A kiss from the heavens
Caresses my cheek
Making our time complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment