Golden Heart

Golden Heart

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In Thanksgiving...


"Thanksgiving is one of the attributes or qualities that come to the person who loves God. To serve others is to love others, and to love others is to serve others."

"Truth Has No Secrets," Harold Klemp


What I am most grateful for:

Mahanta.
Eckankar.
HU.
Being a mom.
Giving and receiving love.
Family.
Friendship.
My furry babies.
Truth.
Guidance.
Honesty.
Inner peace.
Adventures.
The gift of life.
Guidance.
Encouragement.
Laughter.
Protection.
Spiritual Freedom.
Fun.
Kindness.
Capturing the moment with my camera.
Writing.
Spiritual exercises.
Long walks.
Long drives.
The ocean, the sand, the BEACH!
Relaxing and reading a good book.
Helping others.
Listening.
Knowing love never dies.
Serving whenever and wherever I can.
Inner peace.
Contentment.
The Golden Temples of Wisdom.
The ECK Masters.
Dancing.
Hugs.
Going to the Worldwide.
Having dinner with special friends.
Trust.
Believing.
Traveling.
Babies.
Nature.
Animals.
Fall colors.
Sunsets and sunrises.
Birds.
Understanding and being understood.
Being me.
Knowing I am Soul.
Facebook. (It's given me the opportunity to meet so many loving Souls all around the world.)
Dreams.
Music.
Art.
Being connected.
Being present.
Having an open mind and an open heart.

And I could go on and on, but I won't. Not here anyway.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment