Golden Heart

Golden Heart

Saturday, November 6, 2010

In the Arms of Love


Protection.
Warmth.
Nowhere to go.
Nothing to be
Except for me.

Freedom.
Arms outstretched
Held tightly
Surrounded
By a thousand twinkling lights.

Bathed in purity,
Innocence,
Truth.
Becoming one
Within the three.

Me is lost
In all that is.
Illusion shredded
Ripped from me
Like talons piercing my heart.

Humbly allowing
All that is
To replace
All that was.
Recreating me anew.

Vulnerable, I tremble
Under the weight
Of knowingness.
Yes, knowing,
Yet not knowing at all.

Hardly recognizing myself,
I nestle deeper
Into Its embrace.
Knowing I belong,
Accepting my birth right.

The salve of Its love
Soothes my tender wounds.
Heals
Red angry scars
Into pink flesh.

A gift given.
Covenant to be
Fulfilled.
The bride
Awaits her groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment