Golden Heart

Golden Heart

Monday, July 4, 2016

My Mission of Love






































Within stillness I hear you.
In chaos I invite you.
I listen for your whispers
Into the deepest wells of my heart,
Overriding and subduing the 
Loudness of mind.  
HUuuuuu...

My mission is love, 
To give and to receive.
To be the love that I am,
Indeed have always been.
To serve the ECK
Through knowing, being, and seeing.

Learning to love this self,
The individual
With all its strengths, weaknesses,
Its curiosities, questionable motives,
In its imperfectly perfect bodies.

Loving the emotions 
Through the twists and turns,
The ups and downs.
Cycling through, 
Passing by so fleetingly,
All the while knowing 
It is not really I,
Not the real I.

Loving the mind
In its rigid, primitive box.
Bringing awareness, light,
To the dark places it sometimes resides,
Raising it up and out 
Of its confinement
To a higher home.

Softening its rough edges
With the power of All That Is,
All that I am of,
Huuuuuu....

Coming to know and love
What is infinitely real, true,
What is infinitely me,
Soul.
Drawing me closer
HUUUUU...

Illusions fall by the wayside,
Shattering on impact instantaneously,
Making room for truth
Among the remains of what once was.

I observe,
Remaining firmly planted in the NOW
As I walk upon the ruins
Building anew.
Huuuuuu....

I am strong in my love,
In the power of my true self,
In the power of HU.
Standing in the eternal ECK,
Breathing the substance of It.

Leave me here.
Hold me in your infinite love, 
Mahanta.
For here I am me
In all Its glory.
For here I am you
In all your love.

And if there comes times,
As they mostly do,
When these bodies falter,
Stumble,
In the winds of change,
Blowing powerfully
Let Soul be strong in this knowingness of HU,

Carrying us through to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment