Golden Heart

Golden Heart

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Gift of a New Year


In the beauty of this New Year, I wish nothing for myself, except as it will serve the good of the whole. Instead I give myself completely over to this Highest Source, to love, to God, to my inner Master, Mahanta, and I will be used as It sees fit to use me. For it is in this giving, I truly can receive and so I have lost nothing but gained instead the glories of all that the Sugmad has to offer.

I can do nothing on my own. I am one with this powerful force of love and nothing comes of me but of this true love. Nothing else matters and so I am a gift of true love to this world. And, as I rise, so will you. And, as you rise, so will I and so will they. United we will rise as the powerful beings we have always been...a gift to each other, a gift to life and to all those around us. Do we not recognize our greatness?

We are love. We cannot be without it because we are it. And so I will give of this love to all who crosses my path whether here or in the other worlds. I will love because this is my true self. I choose LOVE! Love has chosen me! Love has chosen you! How will you return all of which you are to the greatness of all that is?

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment