Golden Heart

Golden Heart

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Meaning of Life


From above
I see it all so clearly.
Connecting so perfectly.
No mistakes,
No chance meetings,
It is what it is.

From the loin of our greatest pain,
Springs forth our most wondrous self.
Destroying all that was
To make way for all that is.
Opening us to more of the Divine.

Use me!
Allow me to be
All that you have
Deemed me to be
To serve unconditionally.

Let me be pure
So that your love will touch others
Through me
And bring back to life
What is forgotten.

Permit me to be humble
In my service to you.
Clear of all preconceived notions,
Beliefs and judgments.
Open at all times in recognizing your will.

Step aside, my little self.
Something much greater is at work here.
We are only Its servant
Abiding by Its laws of love.
For only then will we realize
The meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment